Jun 16th, 2018
Mixing Medicine and Art: A career profile with Jorge Muniz, PA-C and medical comic artist
Spotlight on Jorge Muniz and how his comic art provides medical education to the masses
Jorge gives us the low down on how he got in drawing comics and how that translated to mixing medicine and art. We discuss the smashing together of seemingly unrelated fields, and how big our professional crushes on ZDoggMD are.
“Don’t be afraid to be judged by your peers just because you’re presenting information in a different way.”
- Jorge’s books can be purchased on amazon: https://medcomic.com/shop/
- He offers bulk discounts to universities/organizations for Sparkson's Illustrated Guide to ECG Interpretation and Medcomic: Third Edition, to inquire email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit Jorge’s website to see, admire, and utilize his artwork for education - medcomic.com
- That actor I couldn’t remember is Ken Jeong, and you can watch his American Heart Association “Hands-Only CPR” here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5hP4DIBCEE
- Everything ZDoggMD > http://zdoggmd.com/ and on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ZDoggMD/
Intro Outro Music by Rhombus Rare – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b841a7zh9aU&t=739s
Podcast Sponsor: Luxe Pillow - Sleep Better. Feel Great. Achieve More. Listen to the end of the show to hear the 10%-off coupon code! luxepillow.com
As always, feel free to get in touch!
RN / Writer / Podcast Host